April 8, 2021
Dear TVTFCU Members,
I hope you and your family are healthy and doing your part to stay safe during the pandemic.
I realize this is a difficult time for everyone and appreciate your patience and understanding as we prepare the credit union lobby to reopen. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same, our commitment to serve your financial needs.
OUR LOBBY HOURS WILL BE:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday - 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday - 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday - Lobby Closed
Our drive up window will remain open during regular business hours, Monday - Saturday.
We will continue our preventative measures and actions to protect the safety and health of both members and staff:
- If you have a positive diagnosis or presumptive diagnosis of COVID-19, have a fever or are sick, we request that you please don’t come into the lobby. You can utilize our drive-up window, Virtual Branch, Mobile App, CARLA 24 Hour Phone Response System, Night Deposit Box or call us during our regular business hours at 860-253-4780 or 800-749-8305.
- Per the State of CT guidelines, facial masks will be required to enter the lobby. You may be asked to lower your mask to confirm your identity.
- Lobby traffic will be limited to allow proper social distancing. Arrow and foot markers will be placed on the floor.
- Countertops, teller stations, desks, front door handles, and other commonly touched surfaces will be disinfected throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use throughout the lobby.
- You’re encouraged to have checks endorsed and deposit slips completed before entering the lobby.
- Limited seating will be available in the waiting area.
- Restrooms will only be available for employees.
I appreciate your continued patience.