24 Hour Account Management
Virtual Branch - Access Your Account Information Online 24/7
With our FREE Virtual Branch you're never more than a click away from your credit union accounts.
Easily manage your accounts and bills to keep you organized and on track.
- Set Up Email and Text Message Alerts
- View Real-time Account Balances
- Pay Bills Online
- Transfer Funds Between Accounts
- Request Stop Payments
- Request Check Images and History
- View Your Accounts
- Transfer Funds
- Pay Bills
- Deposit Checks Remotely*
- Set Up Alerts & Notifications
- Locate Fee-Free ATMs
- Apply for Loans and More
*Upon TVTFCU’s approval, you will be able to
deposit checks into your account.
Available on the App Store and Google Play.
Steps to Using Our Mobile Banking APP
|Step 1:||You must first be signed up for Virtual Branch.
(If not please click here to sign up.)
|Step 2:||Download our App from either the App Store or Google Play.|
Log into the app with your Virtual Branch log in information.
- Deposit funds into your primary savings or checking accounts
by taking photos of your check
- 24/7 Convenience
- Easy, Fast and Secure
Steps to Using Our Remote Check Deposit
Download our mobile app from the App Store or Google Play by searching
|Step 2:||Conveniently deposit funds into your primary savings and checking accounts by
taking photos of your check. It’s easy, fast and secure. Enroll today by signing
into our mobile app, then follow the prompts to activate this service.
*Upon TVTFCU’s approval, you will be able to deposit checks into your account.
- Properly endorse the check on the back as it appears on the
“Payable to” line and the words For Mobile Deposit Only TVTFCU are required.
- Check amounts over $2500 are not eligible for RCD.
- If your mobile RCD is completed before 3:00 p.m. on a business day, you’ll see a credit to
your account that same day. If your mobile RCD is completed after 3:00 p.m. on a business
day or weekend or on a holiday, you’ll see a credit to your account on the next business day.
- Check holds – The whole check is held for the first business day, $200 is available the next
business day and the remainder of the deposit is available on the third business day. TVTFCU
has the right to extend check holds as we deem necessary. All credit is provisional until credit
has been received by the paying financial Institution.
Unacceptable Items for Deposit include:
- Checks drawn on a foreign bank
- Money orders
- Travelers checks
- Checks payable to an individual not on the account
- An item drawn on your account at Credit Union
- An item that contains evidence of alteration
- A check previously converted to a ‘substitute check’, as defined in Regulation CC
- A stale dated, expired, or postdated item
- Any item that has been re-deposited or returned such as ‘non-sufficient funds’
or ‘Refer to maker’ or any other reason
- Savings Bonds
Online Bill Pay
Safe, Convenient, Easy
Our FREE Online Bill Pay service, included with Virtual Branch, makes it convenient for you to make payments online. It’s more than a checkbook - it's also a great budgeting tool!
- Schedule Automatic Payments
for Recurring Bills
- Review and Edit Upcoming
- Set Up Notifications
- Set Up Electronic Bills
- View Payment History
Control your Debit Card Usage
The CardNav App by CO-OP lets you manage your TVTFCU debit card by remote control from your smartphone or tablet. You can control when, where and how your debit card is used. It can even provide instant updates to help manage your budget and help identify and stop potential fraud from happening.
- turn your debit card off when you're not using it and on when you are
- use GPS to restrict transactions to businesses within a designated area
- set personal spending limits that help you stay within your budget goals
- limit card use to specific merchants or purchases
- receive alerts when you're getting close to any personal spending limits you've set
Available on the iTunes App Store and Google Play.
Our FREE E-statements are the electronic delivery of your monthly or quarterly account statements.
At the beginning of the month you will receive an email notifying you that your e-statement is ready.
You will then log into your online Virtual Branch account and click on the Self Service tab.
The e-statement link is located under Additional Services.
To Sign-Up for E-Statements:
You must first be enrolled in our Virtual Branch online service to receive E-Statements,
if you are not sure please contact a Member Service Representative at 860-253-4780 or 800-749-8305.
Step 1: Log on to your Virtual Branch account
Step 2: Click on the Self Service tab
Step 3: Click on E-statements located under Additional Services
You will then see a window that allows you to sign up for E-statements.
CARLA: Audio Response System
Access Your Account Information By Phone 24/7
Our members can access their account information by calling our audio response system called CARLA and entering their Account Number and PIN.
The phone numbers for CARLA are 860-253-6884 or 888-448-6670. Easily check your account balances, make check withdrawals, do transfers between accounts, inquire about cleared drafts and request tax information. A friendly voice will guide you through your transactions. Changes to your account are made immediately, accurately and confidentially. For more information please contact a Member Service Representative at 860-253-4780 or 800-749-8305.
Access Thousands of Fee-Free ATMs
Click here for more information.