Become a Member
You can become a member of our credit union if you or a family member fall within our field of membership as outlined below. A $25 deposit is all that is needed to open a Savings Account and join TVTFCU. You must bring a photo ID and know your Social Security Number at the time of opening your account. Then after you join, your family members can join also!
Stop in today to open your account and access all of our valuable services or contact us for more information at 860-253-4780 or 800-749-8305.
Field of Membership
- All public and non-public school employees who work in the towns of Enfield, East Windsor, Windsor, Windsor Locks, Suffield and Somers, Connecticut.
- Enfield High School students.
- Employees of Community Health Resources.
- Employees, commissioners, and volunteers of the Enfield Fire Department.
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment.
- Immediate family or household of existing members.
- Plus, spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union.