These opportunities are open to members of the credit union.
We are looking for a volunteer to serve on our Supervisory Committee.
Be a part of your credit union and help make a difference.
You do not have to be an educator to be on this committee.
- to ensure the credit union works within the law, rules and policies set
- to ensure the credit union operates in the best interest of its members
- to safeguard members’ money
Board of Directors
Do you work at a school in Enfield, East Windsor, Windsor, Windsor Locks, Somers or Suffield?
Or do you work at Community Health Resources or for the Enfield Fire Department?
Join us and volunteer on our Board of Directors!
- have a say in new services and products
- bring us suggestions and opinions from your co-workers
- your input can help guide the future of our credit union
- meet with our other volunteers once a month
- education provided through informative conferences
Not a member? Open a Savings account today.
For more information please contact Lori at 860-253-4780.
Summer Pay Club
Disbursement Dates: June 27, July 11, July 25, August 8 and August 22
Learn more about the benefits of our Summer Pay Club account.
Please be sure you have your TVTFCU ATM/debit card so you can access your funds the day of disbursement.
If you need to order a card , please contact us at 860-253-4780 or 800-749-8305.
It can take up to 2 weeks for the card to arrive.
Remember to let us know your summer address and phone number in case we need to contact you
as well as if you will be traveling so your debit card does not get blocked.
Need School Supplies for Your Students? Apply for Our Classroom Cash Loan
We understand it can be difficult to have to purchase school supplies for your students.
In an effort to help our members with this we have created the Classroom Cash Loan.
- 0% interest
- Borrow up to $500
- Payment example: Monthly loan repayments on a $500.00 loan is $50.00 per month.
Click here to see complete details about our Classroom Cash Loan and to apply.Go to main navigation