July 27, 2020
Dear TVTFCU Members,
I hope you and your family are healthy and doing your part to stay safe during the pandemic.
I realize this is a difficult time for everyone and appreciate your patience and understanding.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same, our commitment to
serve your financial needs.
I am pleased to announce, EFFECTIVE AUGUST 3 the credit union lobby will be open Monday - Friday
and will close at 4:15 p.m. to allow for cleaning. The drive-up window will remain open during our
regular business hours Monday through Saturday.
The lobby is currently open Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
We’ve taken extra preventative measures and actions to protect the safety and health of both
members and staff:
- If you have a positive diagnosis or presumptive diagnosis of COVID-19,
have a fever or are sick, we request that you please don’t come into the lobby.
You can utilize our drive-up window, Virtual Branch, Mobile App,
CARLA 24 Hour Phone Response System, Night Deposit Box or
call us during our regular business hours at 860-253-4780 or 800-749-8305.
- Per the State of CT guidelines, facial masks will be required to enter the lobby.
You may be asked to lower your mask to confirm identity.
- Lobby traffic will be limited to allow proper social distancing.
Arrow and foot markers will be placed on the floor.
- Countertops, teller stations, desks, front door handles and other commonly touched surfaces
will be disinfected throughout the day.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed at all teller stations and lobby desk.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use throughout the lobby.
- You’re encouraged to have checks endorsed and deposit slips completed before entering the lobby.
- Limited seating will be available in the waiting area.
- Coffee station, water cooler, magazines and kids toy area have been removed for the time being.
- Restrooms will only be available for employees.
I appreciate your continued patience as we adapt to the “new normal.”
Go to main navigation